Monday, December 6, 2010

THE RSVP BLOGTIQUE IS NOW OPEN!!! for online shopping!

Just in time for the Holidays!!!
You can purchase my Custom Bamboo Earrings, Handbags and other Accessories via Paypal and Email Transfer(Canadian Clients)!!

No items will be held, once I receive payment, I will ship your item for $10 within Canada US $15


Shipping is COMBINDED :meaning no matter how many things you buy you only pay $10-$15 shipping!


Please email me at sophia@rsvpgrp.com for the items you would like to purchase!


Paypal Clients: when paying for your items you MUST write a clear description of the item in the PAYPAL description box


Unfortunately I will not be removing pics or placing a "Sold" mark on the photos because I restock most items.

Click on the Custom Order, RSVP Women, RSVP Men tabs for all the items that are for sale!
Happy Shopping and thanks to everyone that has been shopping from my Reinvented Soul Vision Philosophy Facebook Page!

PS: Please note that Custom Orders take 1-2 weeks
Bare with me while I add all the pics...shoot me an email if you don't see the price

No comments:

Post a Comment