Sunday, January 16, 2011

RSVP Style Session "Outfit of the Day"!

I should have posted this first because I filmed it at the beginning of the week. One of the fun trends on YouTube is showing your "outfit of the day" or "outfit of the night". I like to watch these videos because you learn about different styles and you see how creative everyone is with their own personal style.

Here an my outfit of the day and it's casual and cozy! I went out for lunch around the way and put something simple together that would be comfortable on cold winter day.




Coat: BCBG
Pants: Club Monaco
Sweater: Zara
Bag/Clutch: RSVP
Boots: Burberry
Hat: Wet Seal
Bracelet: Links of London



Feel free to email me if you have an appointment or event and are not sure what to wear! I will give you ideas and help you mix up and renew your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment