Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spend It Good... Big Shoe Sale & Haul!

What's Up Everyone?
I'm so excited to share another Haul! I took one last trip to the Eaton Centre on Friday to see what was left of Winter Clearance. I got off the train at Union Station and stopped by the Nine West store because they had a huge yellow sign that said 70% off! It was like a magnet pulling me into the store!

To my surprise, they had 25% off the sale price! I found a pair of leather booties for $45; but no size. They called Eaton Centre so I went to pick them up. When I got to Eaton Centre, obviously the selection was better! Not only that, they took the 25% off signs down and changed them to 40%off.

OMG....
Check out my Haul to see all the shoes up close!


Steve Madden Over the knee boot with wedge heel Blue/Grey - Mateo




"Strut" Boutique 9 5" heel ( I checked and Nordstrom's has them for $245 sale $125)






"Minimalist" Nine West Studded Ankle boot with Fold and platform 4" heel






"Mirabel" Black Suede slouch Ankle Boot with platform and studded detail 4 1/2" heel







"Vilvayun" Nine West Lace Up Over the knee boot with hidden platform 4" heel

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I know this post is only about 5 years old... hahaha But I have scoured the ends of the Earth for Nine West Vilvayun boots. I don't suppose you still have these or know where I could track some down do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely pay top dollar to track down a pair! If so, please shoot me an email at wdarrellsmithjr@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I just picked up a pair and will be listing on Etsy. Email me if you're still looking and let me know what size :)
      pearlandparkdale@gmail.com

      Delete