Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spend It Good.... My Fragrance Picks for Spring & Summer

I've been seeing so many fragrance reviews on YouTube, and I like them because it's always interesting because of how personal shopping for a fragrance is. I decided to to a post my favorite fragrances just in case you are looking for a  new scent!

My newest favorite is the Jimmy Choo Fragrance



Notes: Tiger , Sweet Italian Orange, Toffee & Indonesian Patchouli








Flowerbomb
smells very similar, has the citrus, amber and patchouli notes
but also notes of tea, bergamot, sambac jasmine,
orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli.




Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh
I wore the 1st Marc Jacobs Daisy on my wedding day and I still love the original, but I am so in love with the new one as well! This version is the younger and lighter version and the fruity notes last longer. The flowers on the bottle are so feminine and pretty and the scent is a great compliment to the original. Notes of ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, wild rose, apple blossom, lychee, jasmine, musk, plum and cedar

A little tip for my Diva's that have a Shopper's Drugmart in their city... buy your fragrances during 20x the points!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment