Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spend it Good... My Trip to NYC!

My Diva's Road Trip was last in the last week of April and let me tell you, it was so much fun! We hit Woodbury Common first, and they had amazing deals but you had to look through the sales items! Some of the best deals that I saw were:
  • Uggs at the Ugg outlet all styles and lengths for under $120
  • Boyfriend jeans for $24.99 at the Levi's outlet
  • The Polo store had so many deals for women & men
  • DVF had the best designer sale
  • Saks & Neiman Marcus had that amazing sale with the colour coded markdowns
Check out the the video of our drive down and some of the other stores we shopped at:


One of the highlights of my trip was seeing some guys perform on the train. The people that live in New York probably get tired of seeing this everyday, but I enjoyed it because they were very talented, and they were trying to earn a living. Check out the video below:

 

Stay Tuned for my Style Session with the items that I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment