Thursday, June 23, 2011

Step Out in Style... Look of the Day

I'm so happy to start posting "Look of the Day"! It's taking me a while to find places that I can get great shots due to lighting etc.. so I decided to post the shots from my car lol...

My First Look of the Day
(just in time for summer)
It was a little cool today so I decided to wear something simple and comfortable.


 No more Blonde Hair! That was for special events! I'm back on the grind so today I'm wearing one of my faves "Brittany" Synthetic Lace Front from Kalore.


I'm wearing a cheetah print cardigan from "Necessary" in NYC (showed in my YouTube haul)
Liquid tights from American Apparel (not shown)
Elie Tahari Ballet Flats (shown in a post below)


Face of the Day: UD Primer Potion, MAC Studio Fix, MAC Concealer, Nars Blush Love Joy, UD Bronzer in Gilded




On my lips I'm wearing half red lip pencil MAC, Pink Plaid L/S, Honey Love L/S UD Lip Junkie
in Peroxide








On my eyes I have UD Primer Potion, Flash E/S, Delinquent 24/7 E/S pencil, Baked E/S, and Supercurl Mascara






Spray UD All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray for a 16 hour hold! (your makeup will not break down or melt down in the heat)




:) Thanks for following

No comments:

Post a Comment