Wednesday, July 27, 2011


While in NYC we hit up this brand new lounge that opened up in Brooklyn at Nostrand & Halsey called "Vodou". 

When I walked in the vibe was fantastic, people were dancing chatting and drinking it up, and a few interesting people stopped by like Malik Yoba! I had the opportunity to speak with one of the owners "Daphnee" who saw potential in an old building, purchased it and turned into this hidden gem.
The DJ spinned old school tunes that took you way back. You must check Vodou Bar and let me know if you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Here are a few pics of the Bar.


Come as you are... this place is the perfect spot to chill.. you won't want to leave!
My Boys really enjoyed this new hot spot...Ced, DJ Mo Betta, GMan, Ernest,& Bernard
Chi-Town & Toronto stand up!





Kate, and I rolled with the homies...



Open 7 days a week
Vodou Bar
95 HALSEY STREET (@ NOSTRAND AVE)
(347) 405-7011
mailto:events@vodoubar.com
Join them for drink specials and good times!


Thanks for following!

















No comments:

Post a Comment