Monday, July 18, 2011

Step out in Style... A Style Session with Long Gowns

One of my girls posted a picture on FB of a BCBG dress the other day, and it reminded me that I had the dress and haven't taken it out this summer! I was so inspired that I decided to do a video using some of my favorite long dresses to give you ideas for weddings and special occasions. I recently went through my closet because I was having a Lawn Sale, and realized that I had a lot of clothing that I don't wear!

Do you have this problem?

It totally inspired me to do some videos using what I have! "My Favorites!" I really shouldn't buy a new dress or outfit when going out because I can make what I have work! I hope you enjoy them! Here is the newest one!


Stephanie Ming thanks for posting the pic!
Check out her blog: Ming's Gold Box

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to Comment & Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment