Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Sales!!! Check out my new Haul!

I am in the middle of changing my computer so I don't have my usual editing software! That didn't stop me from keep you all up to date on the Sales that are happening in TO right now:

Zara - on Sale
Town Shoes - save 20% and 30% 2nd pair
Club Monaco - Additional 30% off Sale
BCBG - Up to 70% off
Shoppers Drugmart - Selected handbags at 50% off
H&M -  on sale and they have a lot of $10,$15, and $20 racks
Winners -  Spring Clearance
Marshalls - Spring Clearance


Part 2 has a great Fragrance Deal at the end!


Hit the stores now if you want to find some of the deals because some items are still available! Don't forget to Share these videos with your friends! Comment and Subscribe on my YouTube Channel youtube/user/dakotaandneah!
Enjoy!

My Favorite purchase of this Haul:
My Zara Trench! I am so excited to wear it!



















The Details in the shoulder of this trench is why I fell in love! It was worth not having a trench for this past Spring because I got the style and fit that I wanted.


Zara Trench - Original Price $119.99 Sale Price $69.99


Tip: Don't be affraid to ask a salesperson for the item that you are looking for... Sometimes the item is in the back or in the Fitting Room area!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete