Monday, August 1, 2011

Spend it Good... New Sneaker Hotspot in Brooklyn

1st let me bring you up to speed on the Fulton & Flatbush Shopping Strip:
The small mom & pop shops are being closed down, and many big box companies have opened on Fulton. In October they put up Aeropostale, and last week I noticed "Aldo Shoes" wow Aldo! I don't shop there but I am happy that a Canadian owned retail chain is doing so well in the United States.

New Sneaker Hotspot:
Red Carpet
547 Fulton
Fulton and Bond
I love this new store! The concept is great and the space has a great vibe!

 


They have a secret room where they keep collectible sneakers




Gman was lovin the J selection but I think the Anaconda Air Force 1's were his favorite!


          


They had a sick Prada Collection as well! The Patent Leather is making a strong comeback for Fall

 

If you are headed to NYC for Fall Shopping check out Red Carpet and ask for "Ahmed" (beside me)

Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment