Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fan di Fendi Fragrance Haul

Since July I have had my eye on Fan di Fendi Fragrance. It smells amazing, I love the bottle and I love that Brand! I put it on my Wishlist for Christmas but I have a great hubby, he picked it up for me but not the Eau de Toilette...
This is Fan di Fendi Parfum 50ml

escentuals.com Has an amazing write up on this Fragrance. This is Parfum and it is Limited Edition, so there are limited quantities. The 50ml Spray is $175 because it is very special. It comes dressed in a a shiny patent leather case with the Classic FF's in Patent Leather and sits on it's own little platform.

I'm in Love.... Check out the video to see all the details....

If you live in Toronto and you shop at Yorkdale, go to the Fragrance counter and ask for Wali!
That's my boy I have him on speed dial so that I always get the newest and hottest fragrances first!
Thanks Wali for my gifts too!!!


There were 5 available, at the Bay and I'm not sure how many are left but you can always call the Bay Fragrances and ask for Wali! I would pick it up soon if you are a
True "Fan di Fendi"





The Eau de Toilette is available at Shoppers Drugmart and The Bay. The 50ml Gift set is $91, and the 100ml on it's own is $88. The parfum is much stronger and the scent lasts longer
Thanks for following!



No comments:

Post a Comment