Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My First Outfit from the Huge Joe Fresh Haul!

2 weeks ago I posted  a Joe Fresh Haul! I found 7 beautiful items tops, shorts and more all for $107! I am working on getting the looks together and uploaded, here is the first one, a Business Casual Look. This is appropriate for meetings and my job, just be sure that shorts are part of your dress code at your work before trying it out!

So this outfit features the T-shirt with the sequins that was $9.95 and the Camel shorts $19.99; I had a lot of ppl ask me for work outfits, and I will do some more in the upcoming months!

If you haven't seen my Joe Fresh Haul, you can watch it on the right hand column of this page!
Enjoy the video and I hope this outfit is a nice change from the usual Blazer and pants/skirt!




Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment