Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sophia's Beauty Tidbits... Quick Tuesday Eyes!


What to do with Naked 2?
Where do we start?
You can achieve so many looks!


I get a lot of requests for Makeup Tutorials and because I do makeup almost everyday; I really want to focus on Styling on my YT Channel. I do want to share little tips and pics of looks that achieved easily with the right products. With all the Naked 2 comparisons and tutorials already online, I will share small BeautyTidbits like this simple Brown Smokey Eye


*Prime lids w/UD Primer Potion (always)
1. Smoke your crease using "Busted"
2. Use "Snakebite" all over the lid and blend outward
3. Pop a little "Blackout" into the outercornerand blend into the crease
4. Highlight your brow bone with "Bootycall"
5.Finish this look with a great mascara like UD "Supercurl"
6. Lashes are optional... (I love my little lashes lol)
7. Line lower lashline with "Busted" or "Blackout"


Thanks for Following!



No comments:

Post a Comment