Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What do you wear when you go Shopping?

I've don't LOVE trying on clothes.I'm the type that shops in stores that give a full refund and/or exchange so the size is not usually that big an issue unless I'm shopping Designer or Vintage. One of my friends told me how much she hated fitted rooms the other day; and it made me think back to my retail days. I remembered that my customers that hated trying on clothes were usually NOT dressed for trying on clothes. Wearing big heavy things that make shopping miserable really ruins the experience.I did this quick video (less than 2 mins) to show you how you can make shopping fun again by dressing for the occasion! Here is a simple outfit that everyone can put together for a day of pounding the pavement! Find the same 8 basic items in your closet and you are ready to go!
Enjoy!



Jacket - BCBG
Gloves - Club Monaco
Long Sleeve T - Smartset
Leggings - Zara
Boots - Browns Shoes

Earrings, Bag and Sunglasses are RSVP I sell through Paypal
Inbox me for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment