Monday, February 20, 2012

Final Clearance! Shopping Haul at Winners!

It's Final Clearance at Winners!It started recently, and I only picked up a few things, but this is one of many trips!
Check out the things that I picked up, I spent a total of $70 with tax. It's red tag heaven in there! Enjoy!

Stay Tuned for my OOTDs and Lookbook with these items. Let me know which one you want to see first!

My Girl Angele recently started her own Youtube Channel, and she hit up Winners this week too! Show some love and subscribe to her! This is my homegirl and we will be travelling to NYC very soon so stay tuned for that video!  Check out her finds!
I'm so proud of you Angele xoxoxo



I also casted Angele as one of the "Hip Hop Honey's" featured in ReSet Music's
Hella Bent Video so stay tuned for the Behind the Scenes video starring FG and TCity

Follow Angele on Twitter:


Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment