Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Star Mirror... A great find at Winners!

I'm a girly girl, so I'm a sucker for cute packaging and beautiful compact mirrors. I checked out Winner's again today, because I was hoping to find my size in a Yellow Calvin Klein dress that I saw on Sunday.
No such luck..8 was too big:( 

I think I almost lost it when I saw these. They are so me!!! No size 9.5! These loafers are so hot right now. There are so many different versions; Louboutin, Sam Edelman, Steve Madden,  Mimosa and many more. These ones are by Kelsi Dagger! What a Find! $49.99
I ended up getting a Cynthia Rowley Top for $3.00, I will show that in a Haul, but my Spend it Good of the Day Deal was my Star Mirror!



I picked up this Star Mirror for $10 and I love it! It has an LCD Light! If you live near a Winners you will find it if they have it in the Cosmetics and Fragrance Section.

It fits perfectly in your purse and comes in handy in a Club and in the car


Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment