Monday, February 20, 2012

Step Out in Style... Eric Jimenez was in Town!!!

I started a series called "What's in My Bag" Friends addition. My first guest was Eric Jimenez, Global artist for Urban Decay! The video was so well received that I can't wait put up the next one! Eric was in Toronto on February 18, 2012 for a few shows on The Shopping Channel. As usual he was dressed to kill in his favorite Designers Lucien Pellat Finet and Christian Louboutin:

His Amazing Suit and Scarf by Lucien Pellat Finet


I love the studded Skull and Black Trim


Christian Louboutin Studded Slip on's Love.....

I did the Surreal complexion application and got Model Caroline Grenier ready backstage before sending her out to the set for Eric to do his magic on camera


Eric and Model Daphne Kay





 Eric is a World Traveller, he travels 48 weeks out 52. He travels in style and he loves to shop, so I asked  him to show you a little haul as well so if you haven't seen the video check it out below:



Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment