Sunday, February 12, 2012

Step Out in Style... Outfit of the Night featuring Cynthia Rowley!

As a makeup artist and manager in Fashion Retail, I've had to wear black to work for more than 15 years. I've even received negative comments on my channel for showing and wearing so much black in my videos; but what's a girl to do? My wardrobe is 70% black and I can't help it lol!

When I do an OOTD or Outfit of the Night Video, it's because I am inspired by a specific pc in that outfit. I did this with my last few videos and featured Joe Fresh items in those looks.

I still have 3 pcs to show you, but I was definitely sidetracked this week by a Cape that I bought from my friend on Thursday.







This Cape was a steal! $34 at Winners!

Ok here is what we are working with for this Outfit:


There are so many ways to put these pcs together. Here is my Outfit. Enjoy!



I love this Outfit it's edgy and fun! Perfect for a Grammy Viewing Party tonight!


A Basic Black outfit is a safe place to start when deciding on your outfit whether it's an Outfit of the Day or Night!


The Inspiration for this Outfit?


Thanks for Following!





No comments:

Post a Comment