Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today was an amazing day! I worked at Yorkdale, and I met 3 Diva's that Subscribe to my Channel! 1st Rocky and Lee came by, and then my girl Angele who I blogged about recently; she just started a YT Channel.


Rocky, Angele and Lee 


I taught them some new tricks and I especially love what I did with Angele's Eyes:


This was a simple look:
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Clinic
Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara
Virgin E/S from The Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Gilded Bronzer
Urban Decay Cheek Tint in Crush

*Also Rocky will be coming to you soon with her earring collection! She was stopped in Yorkdale 10x by shoppers giving her compliments on her earrings so stay tuned...


Don't forget to check out Angele's Channel:

Thanks for follwing!

No comments:

Post a Comment