Saturday, March 10, 2012

OOTD Outfit of the Day... Running Errands!

Wow Ive been dying to shoot a few OOTD's near my house where there's a beautiful pond; a gazebo and even real life Ducks. We tried to shoot today and the winds were brutal so I had to finish up in front of my house lol. I just wanted to show you another casual outfit.


Enjoy the Video! As soon as it gets a little warmer, I will shoot my Spring Summer Outfits over there!

Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!

My basic outfit is always simple:
Black long sleeve T Leggings or something like this a tank jeans and a blazer!
Your accessories complete your outfit and I make my own rules!


Birkin Inspired Bag Boj


Boots Carlos Pazollini


Bangles Wholesale District NYC
Ring BCBG


My Tank Top is True Religion
My Blazer is Zara


Thanks for Following!




No comments:

Post a Comment