Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spend it Good... 4 "Must Have" Accessories for Spring!

Every Thursday I check out Joe Fresh to see what the selection is like. I look for deals in the Clothing section and Jewelry, but they have tons of Beauty Supplies, Makeup, even PJs and kids clothes too. Here are 4 items that I think you should pick up if you are looking for inexpensive jewelry. These neutral pieces are perfect for complimenting the Nude, Blush White Clothing for Spring!

I love this link Chain because It's Brushed Gold... It's light and it goes with EVERYTHING!
It's $14 and they make a long version and a short version.
BUY BOTH! Lol, Layering these 2 will look Fabulous!


I can't remember the price of this ring, but I love it! What a great statement pc and you can wear this with so much it's a must have between $10-$14


Last but not least I love this! It's so sweet and feminine! I would wear this with a White V Tshirt for sure but it would look great with a formal dress as well!
For only!$14 this pc is a steal!

Stay Tuned for a New Joe Fresh Video.... very excited to show you the stuff that I picked up!


Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment