Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spend it Good... Christian Siriano at Payless!

I went to Rideau Centre today in Ottawa today and I'm not a Payless Shopper regularly; but I had to Share some of the Christian Siriano Gold Collection with you...
Christian Siriano, is the youngest designer to win Project Runway on Bravo; and he shows a collection each Season at New York Fashion Week.

Check out Christian's website at http://www.christianvsiriano.com/ where you can order the amazing pieces from his Collection. Yay! They ship to Canada!!!

Here are some of the shoes that I thought were stunning from his current Collection at Payless!


This was my favorite pair! Very futuristic and I can see these worn with so many different outfits! I'm picking these up just to put in my collection for Styling creatives and even Music videos. I love that they are edgy and I also love the light colour that he chose for this shoe.


This Tortoise Shell Shoe is a must have! I also checked out his online store on the website, where I found a matching Tortoise Box Clutch for $160!
I love this Clutch! It reminds me of the Herve leger Oval Clutch from the 2008 Collection which retailed for $995.

 


I love the prints that he used for these shoes! Big Bold Pints and Tangerine are huge trends for Spring /Summer! These will compliment neutral and pastel pieces, not to mention the Tortoise heel gives them a very rich look.


Be sure to look for the Christian Siriano Gold label in the shoe as these shoes are exclusive to Payless!


If you love and decide to purchase a pair, they are only available at Flagship Payless locations.

Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment