Monday, March 26, 2012

Spend it Good... My Sam Edelman Picks for Spring/Summer

I really love Sam Edeman Shoes because they are stylish, affordable and comfortable.There is a huge customer following, and they have been the most affordable shoe that I've scene Celebrities rocking on and off the Red Carpet. The high end brand that I would compare Sam Edelman to is Charlotte Olympia.

The Sam Edelman "Novato" is a good comparable if you want this look on a budget. It is much more affordable and ranges from $150-$200 online and instore. The Charlotte Olympia "Dolly" Slingback is a Splurge at $959

Here is J-Lo Rocking them and looking fab as usual


This is one Outfit of the Day that I would recreate if and when I find that Novato:)

Here my picks of the current collection
I would really be in heaven if I were to find any of these at a "Spend it Good Price"



The Rosegold Lorissa and Adena are too die for!
Thanks for following!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment