Monday, March 26, 2012

Step Out In Style... High Tea at the Windsor Arms Hotel

Today I had a chance to meet up with a few YouTubers for a StyleHaul Event at the Winsdor Arms Hotel Toronto. The Windsor Arms has been serving High Tea since 1927, and it's amazing place to have an event with the girls. Many people take their Mother's on Mother's Day, it's an elegant hotel with rooms like the "Purple Room"; and the "Red Room" where we sat today.

Watch the Video! Enjoy!











I fell in love with all the rooms, it was a great place for a meet-up. Ladies and Men enjoyingso many different Teas with Scones, Cucumber Sandwiches and and even Caviar


These Ladies are Amazing!
Sylvia Hosted the Event, she is the StyleHaul Ambassador for Toronto!








My Outfit of the Day






OMG My top was $3 at Winners because it had a mark on it and I took it home and washed it in Woolite... I love Clearance Racks Holla!


Blazer - Max Azria Collection
Necklace - Cocoa Jewelry
Top - Winner's
Suede String Belt - Club Monaco
Bodycon Dress (underneath) - BCBG
Tights - Hue
Bagette - Fendi
Shoes Sam Edelman - Petite Feet Sale
Ring &Cuff - Cocoa Jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment