Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Step Out in Style... OOTD 03.20

The weather is finally warming up!!! I'm not ready to bust my Brights and Pastels just this minute! (I don't want to wear Tangerine one day.. and then a Canada Goose the next lol) so I will stick to my Neutrals for the next couple of weeks!
I wanted to post this quick outfit because most of us have these basics in our closets. Although it's warming up, I still want to be prepared for if it gets a little chilly in the afternoon!









Headband/Turban - American Apparel
Trench - Zara
Blouse - Club Monaco
Leggings - American Apparel
Shoes - Zara
Collar Necklace - Cocoa Jewelry
Ring - Cocoa Jewelry
Bangles - Cocoa Jewelry
Friendship Bracelet - Cocoa Jewelry
Zebra Print Bag - Club Monaco


Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment