Monday, April 30, 2012

Spend it Good... Deals Right Now!

I've been hitting a lot of clearance racks lately! There are a lot of deals out there and the stores that have clearance and sales right now are very, very smart! I'm wearing a lot of dark colours and neutral shades because the weather hasn't been that great. Hardly any sun, cold and windy.
Check out my Spring Collective Haul. I combined 2 videos into one, All the stuff from my post about the $10.99 store, my trip to NYC, and stores in and around Toronto!

List of everthing in the Video...

What I'm Wearing:
Jessica Simpson Criss Cross Sweater (The Bay Clearance Yorkdale $27.99)
Jeans H&M


Let's start with the $10 store:








Here are the some of the pics that I posted when I originally went to the store.
 I also a styled a few pcs...


This Top was from a Sample Sale

Pleated Skirt from Bedo $23.97 was $79.90

 





 




Here are my Finds from The Bay Marshalls & Winners











My Spend it Good Deal of the Day were these Gucci Pants:
95% Silk 5% Spandex
Zipper sewn on a Bias
from $775 to $449 t $135
Thanks Winners!


Thanks for Following! Will post the accessories asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment