Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Step Out in Style... A few outfits from My Alberta Trip!

Last week I went to Calgary and Fort McMurray for a Special Event for work. It was pretty cold the first few days; so I didn't get to film all my outfits,. I  did manage to get 2 OOTD's and I recorded my OOTD from yesterday, in my new video! Did you know I do my videos on Mondays now? Yay! For those of you that don't like Mondays I hope this makes them better!


The first outfit is from the $10.99 Store Modestar. I know I have a lot of layers, but it was Freezing! I will be sure to show you guys the dress again in a much lighter look with pumps!




                                                                                             The Second outfit was the BCBG Dress that I told you all to pick up at Winners! It's the exact cut of a Runway Dress that BCBG did in 2009 and it fits amazing! This dress is so versatile you can do so much with it Day and Night!     
The Third Outfit is an OOTD that I actually wore to my part time job yesterday!




Top Modestar -$10.99
Python Print Leggings - Vera Moda at the Bay $24.99
Boots BCBG - Petite Feet Sale $100
Necklace with White Stones Cocoa Jewelry $30
Cuff with White Stone - Cocoa Jewelry $30
This Summer Collection for Cocoa Jewelry is available at Shopper's Drugmart 

When travelling, I enjoy eating at all types of restaurants especially the ones that really make you feel like a resident of that each city and not a Tourist. One of the Restaurants I really enjoyed was in Calgary on the 1st night. A really casual place where you went to different counters and your food was made Fresh right in front of you.









One thing that I really enjoyed about Calgary was the Food! I ate at so many different places!





It was a great Trip! I hope you enjoued the video and a preview of the food! Calgary and Fort McMurray are great cities!
Thanks to everyone at the Shopper's Drugmart stores that made us feel very welcome!
Fort McMurray you guys are AMAZING!!

Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment