Saturday, July 14, 2012

Step Out in Style... Summer & Winter Statement Necklaces?

On Thursday when getting dressed, I was adding my final accessory and felt like I needed "More" around my neck. I was wearing a low scoop neck dress and My Cocoa Jewelry White Turquoise Stone Vintage Gold Necklace from the current Summer Collection. (Available at Shoppers Drugmart Stores across Canada)

I looked through my collection, and decided to add this Multi Chain Drop Stone Statement Necklace from Cocoa Jewelry Fall/ Winter 2011 Collection


Fashion is all about risks right? I decided to add "More" by layering them


I was stopped by so many people and asked where I got my Necklace!
This is what I call Spending it Good!
It's the look of a very Expensive Necklace and both are $30 each!


Now this is a "Look for Less"
Thanks for Following!





No comments:

Post a Comment