Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CLOSET FREAK Clothing Sale!

What are you doing Saturday? Have ever gone Thrifting?

Thrifting is shopping at Thrift Stores regularly for used items that were you usually donated to places like Salvation Army, Value Village, and Goodwill. Every year I have a Garage sale after purging my closet, but I didn't have one then, so I'm having one this weekend!

Closet Freak Clothing Sale will be located at:
The Committee Salon
306 Adelaide St W
(Adelaide and Widmer) before John St
3-8pm
Parking is available in the back on Widmer (change only)

Check out this Vlog that I did yesterday when we had our meeting about the sale!

 
See you there!
Can't wait!!
 
Follow me on Instagram! I will be posting items all week that will be at the sale!
@sophiarsvp

No comments:

Post a Comment