Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What is Wrist Candy?

During the Summer while visiting customers and clients, I would ask people all the time... Do you know what Wrist Candy is? Many people said no and this had me thinking about a wristcandy video. Although Youtubers, Iphone users, and Instagram lovers are very familiar with this term, just as many have never heard of "Wrist Candy" "Arm Candy" or an "Arm Party"

For those of you that don't know how to wear this very popular style, this video is for you. I pulled a selection of bangles, bracelets, etc and I'm also going to show you how I store my collections. For my YT family, feel free to do a Video Response showing me your Wrist Candy!

 
Check Out Tanialoving80's Video Response
 
 
Check Out BadassPlatinum's Video Response
 
Also Check out my girl Elisha's Video Response!
 
 
Thanks Ladies!!! For doing a Video Response and for showing how you store your items!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment