Sunday, December 2, 2012

















"Closet Freak" is a Clothing Sale that started as a Garage sale that I did where I live. Every Season when I purge and separate my clothing, I keep the stuff from my "Away Pile" and store them so that I can sell them at the sale. I get back at small percentage of what I paid for each item, then I can use to buy new stuff!

Why Sell my used clothing? Well, Why go Thrifting?

Thrifting has become so popular, that  knowing when they get their shipments, doesn't cut it anymore. Everything gets picked over so fast, that great finds are getting "hard to find". These Pop Up type Sales are a great excuse to get the girls together, and shop for gently worn and unworn items. I call it Boutique Thrifting, because its someone you know and great prices. When we all got together during set up we ended up swapping so things with each other because we loved all the inventory! 
One Womans Trash is another Womans Treasure at this type of sale, I still ended up coming home with some cute items when I went to sell!
This year it 5 of us purged and so instead of my closet it was 5 Fashionista's Closets!  We had Brands like FCUK, BCBG, Bebe, and even High End Brands like Gucci, and Fendi. 


We had a selection of Shoes: sneakers, wedges, heels and boots size 7-11 and the shoes were priced from $10-$30. We have Hats, bags and accessories for $3-$5! Thanks to all the ladies that brought in their purged items! The clients were loving the selection. Clothing sizes were 0-12 with Sweaters up to XL.
           

Janelle made her famous Sangria, and we had Cupcakes from a Cake Gangster! 
Shopping is always fun with cocktails and treats.   




Thanks to everyone that came out we will be holding some of the items at the Salon for the rest of the week!~ If you want to come down, message me for an appointment to go through the items left! For an appointment with Sophia rsvpgrp@gmail.com


There will be a lot of amazing events at The Committee, please subscribe to their YouTube Channel and 
Stay Tuned! We will be offering amazing services like Makeup Application and Stylist Services, and more! The location is 306 Adelaide St W. It's downtown, Toronto at John St, right in the middle of the action of Queen St W and the Club District. You will be able to get your Nails, Hair and Makeup did on site so you can hit the King St Area for Dinner, or the Club!

Thanks for watching, and thanks to everyone who came out yesterday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment