Monday, December 31, 2012

Step Out in Style... New Year's Eve

My New Year's outfits are different but truly reflect my personal Style. I think outside the box when it comes to Fashion and I really like to stand out! I really take my accessories seriously as they make and break the most simplest items.

 
Outfit 1 is very, very affordable and looks very Celebrity Inspired. My favorite Designer is Rodarte, and I take a lot of inspiration from there different runway shows




Dress - Necessary Clothing $9.99
Belt - (came with a different Dress from Necessary), that was also $9.99
Tights - Trasperanze Italy $49
Shoes - Sam Edelman $50
Clutch - Katie $22.99

 
This Beautiful Red Cape is Cynthia Rowley and was a gift from my Family


My Brother bought me this BCBG Headpiece for Christmas and this Challenged me!! I knew I could find something in My Closet to go with it and I was very lucky to find the Jumper



 
The Jumpsuit - Max Azria Collection $579
BCBG Headpiece - $179
Clutch - NYC
Shoes - Specchio on Bloor ST $100
The Cape is another Cynthia Rowley that I picked up at Winners last year for less than $30




 
The Details in this Navy Blue crepe Jumper are why I love this! 2 high slits on each leg and a low open back. The ankles are cuffed with buttons so I feel like "I dream of Geenie"
 
THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THIS YEAR!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
IM EXCITED FOR 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment