Wednesday, January 2, 2013

3 Amazing outfits from Lulus.com!

Whats Up??
Lulus.com a very trendy and stylish website asked me to Style 3 outfits from their online store, they ship to Canada, and the prices are very affordable. I hope you enjoy the video I wanted to make it interesting; so I decided to shoot on my street, In a Library, and in downtown Whitby it was fun, but very cold! Enjoy!



Outfit 1
Down to there Backless Maxi Dress





 
Beanie - NYC
Bag - Sam Edelman
Boots - Franco Sarto


Outfit 2
Sleevling Beaded Blazer
 





 
Pants - Club Monaco
Silk Camisole - Ports (Vintage)
Boots - Sam Edelman
 
 
Outfit 3
Sunset Hills Gold and Black Lace Romper







 
Coat - H&M
Belt - Katie
Clutch - Katie
Shoes - Sam Edelman
Sunglasses - Ebay

 
Thanks for Following!
Are you following me on Instagram?
@sophiarsvp

No comments:

Post a Comment