Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Looking for Toronto Models...

Happy New Year!
I started a small Agency because I have been getting a lot of Contracts for small wig and weave lines. Each time that I get a contract, I have to use new models; so I am currently looking to sign 10-15 models for 2013. I also work with producers in NYC, so from time to time I am also looking for fresh new faces for music videos! Don't hesitate to send your resume I am looking to hire a model for a shoot as early as next week!!

The shoot that I am doing next week will be a 1/2 Day shoot with one model 8 new Lacefront Wigs. Send your Headshot to me asap at rsvpgrp@gmail.com Thanks!!

Check out the video below:



This is a shoot that I did for a Collection of wigs by Queen Jazzy! These wigs start at $29, and you can purchase them at Clore Beauty Supply stores across Ontario.


 
Here is the finished project!
The packaging features every girl that we used on the front and then there is a separate pic of each girl on every label. My girl Cheniqua Lee is also featured in each package on the instructions that come with each wig!



 
This is my Favorite Clore Beauty Supply location at Markham Rd and Sheppard in Scarbourough. The store is huge and I love the selection of Wigs hair that they have here!



 
Thanks to everyone that helped me with this Photoshoot!!
If you are interested in being a Hair Model, please send a good Headshot of yourself to me at rsvpgrp@gmail.com
 
I did a 2nd Project that you will start to see instores and online very soon!!
 
 
Thanks for Following!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you've simplified the modelling searchToronto Models For Hire
    and made it more approachable. Your genuine writing style adds a personal touch, making readers like myself feel as if we're conversing with friends rather than reading a blog article. The recommendations you offered are not only practical, but also humorous, making the read both informative and amusing.

    ReplyDelete