Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Statement Rings... The last Episode of my Jewelry Series

Here is a look at the rings in my Jewelry Collection. I have been collecting rings for years and if you know me, then you know I like them big, blingy, and over the top!


I didn't want to show you one ring at a time, in the video so I grouped them all together in the pics below

My Gold and Black Rings have a lot of detail and this collection were found in Shoppers Drugmart, Banana Republic and in Vintage Shops

I have a great selection of Armor Rings. I love these rings because I actually appreciate my long fingers now that I'm older lol, these rings add just enough edge to your outfit

This Collection and the ones below are from NYC, Sample Sales and BCBG, Holt Renfrew and several online stores






RoseGold Collection, Summer Collection and Crystals I don't only wear these rings when I
get dressed up, I also wear them with Jeans and T's to Dinner, Shopping etc
 
 








This Tiger Cuff with Chain and Ring Attached is perfect for a Little Black Dress. I picked it up in NYC

 
Thanks for Following

No comments:

Post a Comment