Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Step Out in Style... Outfit if the Day and my Favorite Accessory!

I recently picked up an Everything Ion Phone from http://www.everythingion.com/ and I'm in love!!!
This is a Tourmaline infused Handset that you attach to any Mobile Device, Tablet, or Computer.
Tourmaline the detoxification process of the human body. It is one of only a handful of minerals that have the ability to emit negative ions and far infra-red rays. Tourmaline is know to aid in relieving stress, increase mental alertness, improve circulation and strengthen the immune system. It is a powerful agent for reducing toxin-related aliments.
 This Handset eliminates 99% of Absorbed Radiation and with all the crazy reports out there about cell phone radiation, I thought I would also be a good investment because not since the Razor phone, have I used s Blue Tooth earpiece lol.

Check out the Video below of an outfit that I wore on Sunday; my Ion phone was the part of the outfit and was a great conversation piece at Dinner.

The Perfect gift for 39.95



I picked up the Tourmaline Infused Metalic Gold Retro Corded handset which I love so much! bought a matching gold case at Pacific Mall for only $12 when I put them together, you get over the top Glam!! I had to replace my Iphone 5 when I first bought it and I don't ever want to damage it again so I love this because phone has fallen, but has not hit the ground because of the cord. I also find it very handy when you are mutitasking around the house!



The Retro Corded comes in many colours, and they also have a BlueTooth Wireless version that is $49.95. Everything Ion also makes Smartphone Cases and many other accessories for more info go to Everything Ion

 
This is my Handset after adding my new case from Pacific Mall!
  



Utility Jacket - Thrifted $10
Top - Mendocino $39.95
Leggings - BCBG $109
Creative Reaction Kicks - $29.95
Tote - Sam Edelman (PetiteFeetSale)
Fur Scarf (Korean Boutique) Toronto


 



 
Some of my Favorite Celebrities Rocking the Handset!
Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment