Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Step Out in Style...Outfit of the Day 1*9*13

Today I challenged myself to do a video about the inspiration behind my Outfits of the Day! I wanted to change my OOTD format because I really want you to learn something new everytime you watch my videos. The Inspiration was a pleather Dress from H&M. The outfit turned out to be very simple, but it was a great challenge because sometimes I change 2 or 3 times; and this really forced me to stick to the Dress and make it work!

Enjoy!
























This is one of my Favorite Coats. It was $40 at H&M about 2 years ago,  and I love it because it is darted at the waist, its warm and dressy



 







 
Coat - H&M
Clutch - Katie
Gloves - Danier Leather
Sweater - Necessary clothing NYC
Pleather Dress - H&M
Tights - Hue
Shooties - Nine West
Jewelry - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment