Friday, May 17, 2013

Spend it Good... Ripped Jeans DIY

While doing my Spring Cleaning, I found so many items to donate. I give all my old clothing to The Kind Exchange on Queen St, as well as to my local Value Village. I found a few pairs of jeans that I don't wear, and a romper that I had never worn so I decided to do a DIY...




Here is a Before and after of the romper, and the jeans. The romper was $12 in NYC and the Jeans are from the Gap.
Check out the video so that you can try this at home!
 

This is the final result!
I already wore them and everyone thought they were designer jeans!

Outfit Details:
 

Top: Dr Jays NYC
Jeans Gap DIY
Shoes: Sam Edelman





















Romper: NYC
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: NYC


Tania and Elisha my YT Sistas made video responses to the video:
Please subscribe to their channels:
Elisha
 
Tania
 
 Please Tag me on Instagram if you do the jeans too!
@sophiarsvp
Thanks for following!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment