Friday, May 3, 2013

Step Out in Style... Tall Girls I got you!

I was in Mississauga yesterday and browsed around the shops at Britannia and Mavis. BCBG is amazing over there and they always have a lot of Max Azria Collection and Runway in that location. (I saw an Herve Leger Bandage Dress for $490).

 
 On my way out of the lot I saw this sign and thought... I'm long and tall, there has to be something here for me!
 
I was greeted when I walked in by a friendly staff, and I was approached because I was standing there with my mouth wide open because I saw Sam Edelman's!
 
I am a huge fan of Sam Edelman shoes and I was truly happy because these Sam Edelman's were from size 10-13. I get a lot of emails from women asking where they can find stylish shoes in size 11 and up, and that's why I am happy that I found this store.


 
Do these ladies look familiar? if you are a BCBG fan, then you know that the mannequins look very similar. I love a company that buys nice mannequins.


 
Beautiful Sitting Area


 
Ladies, if you are a size 10-13, or if you know someone that is looking for a stylish shoe, in that size range share this blog post! The selection is fantastic and I own some of the styles that I saw on the shelves. They are not specially made styles for tall girls lol.



While I was there I tried on a pair of skinny jeans to see just how long tall girl jeans are...

Well, they are the longest jeans I have ever tried! 38"inch inseam wow!
I like the wash of these jeans, they were extremely soft and comfortable!


 
Long Tall Sally
ships within Canada to the US and UK
They are located at:
Heartland Town Centre
5985 Rodeo Drive Unit 6 Mississauga, On
905-361-0636
 
Ask for Denise, she's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment