Monday, September 2, 2013

Blogging Again! Thanks for your patience and support!

My Website is still not ready!!! Trust me, it's hard getting your business off the ground! I am still getting a few things together, so I thought I would continue blogging until the site finally goes live! Hopefully you've been following me on my other Social Networks, because I am not going to back track lol (takes way too long), instead I will post from September 1st! Click on any of the links below to Follow Me!

My Youtube Channel
Please be sure to Subscribe!

My Instagram I don't make Outfit of the Day videos anymore! I post my Outfits almost everyday on Instagram, and then I do Lookbooks on YouTube!

My Twitter Page

Don't forget that I am a Style Curator at TopFloor.com! Where you can buy items that I recommend for you in the Look books that I style online!

Mt TopFloor Store





No comments:

Post a Comment