Monday, September 2, 2013

Get Organized for Fall!

Happy Labor Day!
This was the perfect weekend for me to get my closet ready for Fall! I have 2 Rolling racks in my room where I keep all of the clothes that I wear day in and day out. Not only for work, It's a collection of my favorite dresses, tops, pants, skirts, and jackets. I also keep anything new that I buy on theses racks for my Collective Hauls. Now that Fall is around the corner; I figured it was time to start purging my summer items (which I move into the walk-in closet), and shop my closet to see what I need to buy replace etc.

The first thing I did was clear the racks, then I sorted everything and once I took away my "Sell" & "Donate" piles, I was left with Summer which I then stored away; and Fall. I changed all the hangers on my Fall clothing, organized them by short sleeve to Long, light to dark, and from shorts to evening gowns. Finally all I had to do was make a list of what I need to buy so that I am not purchasing things that I already have in my closet.

Check out the video below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CQ_RNks0Js

No comments:

Post a Comment