Saturday, February 8, 2014

First Look... Clarins Opalescence Spring Collection 2014

My Package is finally here! After a mini drama with Canada Post, I received my  Clarins Opalescence Spring Collection that I've been waiting for.

I did not receive the entire collection, but I did good lol...
Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base #3 Peach
- brightens 
- corrects imperfections
- white tea and laps and extracts protects the skin 
against pollution

These blushes go on as a cream, and quickly dry as a powder. 
- easy to apply
- rose, mimosa, jojoba and sunflower 
- vitamin E
Shades 
(4) Rosewood
(3) Grenadine
Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick
- moisturizing 
- hydrating and long wearing
- sheer finish
- colour (20) Coral Tulip
Vibrant Eye Quartet Mineral Palette
Love all the pcs that I received in this collection!
Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment