Saturday, July 5, 2014

Calling all Stylists, Fashion Bloggers, and Shopaholics! In Her Closet Sale! July 20, 2014

"In Her Closet" New and Gently Used Clothing Sale!

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I have a sale called "Closet Freak" every year.This year, I asked my Stylists and Blogger friends to clean out their closets and join me! Come and shop the closets of my girls and guys who love their Designer and Trendy pieces, just like you!

Get Nailed at our Gifting Lounge, and enjoy Brunch at the Beautiful West Bar 
July 20, 2014 11-4 pm at West Bar 510 King St West Toronto


Stylists/Bloggers/Shopaholics
If you would like to have a booth a t the sale send an email to:
rsvpgrp@gmail.com Re: Vendor Info
Deadline to sign up is July 11th.

This is a networking event Fashion & Beauty, we encourage you to come with your girls and bring your business cards! Fashionistas let's connect and have fun!

Sophia and Bahareh

Nail Me Nail/Beauty Workshop

CASH ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment