Sunday, July 6, 2014

Outfit of the Day.. Off to the Market!

I got this dress a few years ago at a pop up store on Broadway in NYC. It's the perfect summer dress for a beautiful day like today. I'm off to get a few things from the market!
My Haul video is coming soon, I picked up these shoes on sale from Zara.com. They currently have their Summer Sale going on, take advantage of the sale prices!
These are $59.99 they have a great selection of shoes, and sandals. The sale started about 2 weeks ago! Definitely a statement shoe!
This dress was a steal at $12! I found it combing through the racks at this sale in NYC. I also wear if with Sandals for a more casual look. Leave a comment and let me know what stores you think have the best sale racks right now! I'm heading to New York soon and I can't wait to hit the streets! 
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment