Saturday, November 6, 2010

Living Life...Photographs that take my breath away.....

The Last photos that took my breath away go way back to the movie Belly... Do you remember the scene when Sincere and Tommy were in the living room in the wee hours of the morning and Keisha wakes up and freaks out ?

Well there's a Photographer in Toronto that I recently met and had the opportunity to work with, and he posted these sick pics of a Hair shoot that he did on his website:


AMAZING!




This Photographer is killing it! The Makeup & Hair was done by Stylist Dee Daly
 I so see this on my living room wall!
To see more of Joe's fantastic work go to:

These are the photos that were in the living room of the mansion that Keisha and Tommy lived in. The photos are by Thierry Le Goues:














Go to Thierry Le Goues website to see the full "Soul Series"

No comments:

Post a Comment