Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Step out in Style... How I wear Body Chains!

It's my Birthday in about 20 minutes!
On Sunday I went out and I didn't get to film an outfit of the night; but I did get pics and my bust form "Chequita" to recreate the look so you can try this at home:


I saw the Blouse at Costa Blanca days before, and kept thinking: "I wonder how that will look together?" I picked it up last minute as a "just in case", and when I tried it I was like FIERCE!








Top - Costa Blanca
Body Chain - RSVP Boutique
Pants - Club Monaco
Shoes - Sam Edelman Roza
Jewelry - cocoajewelry.com


Leg Chain? What do you think? I love it! It makes you feel extra Sexy! Holla!!!
In the video I paired it with Herve Leger mini in video, and you can pair it with any skirt and even shorts I will be sure to do an Outfit of the Day when I wear it!






















2 comments:

  1. I love that leg chain want one now :3 xoxo

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lend that subtle elegance to yourself – go in for a white v neck camisole and you wil thank yourself for it later. Better be prepared for all those countless compliments you will get throughout the day when you are wearing this camisole. It will lend that sporty element to your overall style and keep you energized.

    ReplyDelete