Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Step out in Style... How I wear Body Chains!

It's my Birthday in about 20 minutes!
On Sunday I went out and I didn't get to film an outfit of the night; but I did get pics and my bust form "Chequita" to recreate the look so you can try this at home:


I saw the Blouse at Costa Blanca days before, and kept thinking: "I wonder how that will look together?" I picked it up last minute as a "just in case", and when I tried it I was like FIERCE!








Top - Costa Blanca
Body Chain - RSVP Boutique
Pants - Club Monaco
Shoes - Sam Edelman Roza
Jewelry - cocoajewelry.com


Leg Chain? What do you think? I love it! It makes you feel extra Sexy! Holla!!!
In the video I paired it with Herve Leger mini in video, and you can pair it with any skirt and even shorts I will be sure to do an Outfit of the Day when I wear it!






















1 comment:

  1. I love that leg chain want one now :3 xoxo

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete