Saturday, September 4, 2010

Living Life....On Set this week at the Sway Magazine Shoot

This week I was on set at Sway magazine's photo shoot..
Here are a few shots of the set, but I will leave the rest a secret until it hits newsstands.





I also had the pleasure of working with my dear  friend Roxanne DeNobrega, Celebrity Makeup Artist.



Me: Roxane, How long have you been a makeup artist?
Rozanne: 10 years.
Me: Which job was the most exciting for you?
Roxanne: Getting the opportunity to bring out someones inner beauty is what I love to do. I find every job exciting!
Me: what advice do you have for other make up artists starting out?

Roxanne; find a mentor, listen and learn.


95% of being a good makeup artist is your attitude and ability to quickly assess your model. The rest is skill  


Thank-you Roxanne
Roxanne

Roxanne and her assistant Gassia

No comments:

Post a Comment