Thursday, December 30, 2010

Living Life...My YouTube Story!

It's the end of 2010, but the beginning of 2011 is so exciting!!!
As the Jersey Shore, Hills and Property Virgins marathons begin for New Year's Eve, I decided to post the "Dakota and Neah" YouTube Marathon! A chance for you to catch up on all my videos that I did in 2010!

I joined YouTube in September 2010, and it's one of the best things that I did this year!
It started when my girl Trixie came over and I showed her my Diva Room. She was like "you should do hauls on YouTube"! I had no idea what she was talking about but checked out a few videos and got hooked instantly!

What a great place to share your shopping deals and fashion and makeup tips! The best part?? Having an audience to review my custom designs that I have been working on all year!

To all my Tdot girls (you know who you are) I hope you join me in the New Year! Take a chance and believe me you won't regret it!

In the New Year, you will see many new videos and your favorite "Value Village" & Thrift Store Hauls! In the meantime, if you have questions or even an idea for a video email me at sophia@rsvpgrp.com

Enjoy the videos! They were shot with a Sony Cybershot camera and believe me I did not know anything about uploading or editing or even how to use editing features! I learned as I went along, which you can see when you watch them all! I learned everything in 3 month's and so can you!
Big shout outs to Prisskitajoe, SongbirdDiva4Life, and all of my subscribers!!!
Happy New Year!
Best Wishes to you and your Family
Sophia and RSVP Team



No comments:

Post a Comment