Monday, April 4, 2011

Step Out in Style.... My Bergdorf Pics!

Bergdorf's has always been one of my favorite spots to pick up 1 or 2 items mostly sale lol! I love shopping the website as an alternative to Holt's! Check out some of the shoes that I love! These are all high end and I can only dream of owning all of them! While building my shoe collection, I will be looking for lower priced versions of these beauties but I might treat myself to 1 pair or 2 if the price is right!


Bergdorf's does ship to Canada, but there are some sku's that the do not ship to Canada, so I am really looking forward to visiting the actual store.
Here are my picks from Bergdorf's Shoe Salon for Spring/Summer

Alexander McQueen

Tabitha Simmons

Charlotte Olympia


Charlotte Olympia

Jimmy Choo Cage Espadrille

Christian Louboutin Velvet Ankle Wrap Platform

Christian Louboutin Suede Butterfly Bootie

Mui Mui Bow Tie Mary Jane

Nicholas Kirkwood Platform sandal

Prada Metallic Strappy Sandal


The last pair is my absolute favorite! I hope I can find a few find a few of these on my NYC trip! Stay tuned for the the high and low purchases when I get back!

Studded Ankle Wrap Leopard Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment