Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spend It Good... Shopper's Drugmart Finds! & Outfit of the Day!

Today I was in the Shopper's Drugmart in Whitby, and I was blown away by the "High Fashion" Handbags that they started selling in the Beauty Boutiques! The bags start at $95-$195 and are real leather. The best thing about buying bags at Shopper's Drugmart; is that you can use your Optimum Card to buy it (20,000 pts), or you can redeem the points that you have to buy the bag! I did a post last month where I showed the first bag that I bought, (Inspired by the Hermes Birkin) and I saw a few more today.


 I fell in love with is perfect for jeans! Blue with fringes, studs and a little faux croc! $95






This purple suede and Patent handle bag is so lady like $195!

                 


I love this Gold Hobo because the brushed gold will match anything! The woven detail is fantastic!



This black hobo has faux bamboo hardware, tassels and lambskin leather $95 this one is very Gucci inspired!



My Outfit of the Day!
Today I wore one of the dresses that I bought at Mystique in NYC! This is my favorite dress of all and it was only $25! I wore Hue black opaque tights, and Steve Madden boots.
Click on my YouTube Channel in the sidebar and check out my Style Sessions and Haul's!


The next time your in at Shopper's Drugmart, check out the Handbags and Jewellery!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment